We know there are other funeral homes in the area to choose from. However, we also know that families who turn to us during a time of loss, or for pre-arrangement services experience our very high standards of service filled with genuine love and compassion. We believe that funerals are more than observances of the passage of life; they are celebrations of life to which every person is entitled. Each family has the right to choose how they want to celebrate, and we are committed to producing services that are unique, meaningful, healing, and tailored to meet each family’s needs. These standards include transparency in our business practices and pricing, as well as:
- Helping families in our community to preserve longstanding traditions and customs.
- Providing families with well-planned preparations in their time of need.
- Providing comfortable, soothing surroundings where families and friends can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Offering innovative, genuinely personalized services and products.
- Assisting families and individuals in completing their pre-arrangement plans.
- Reaching out to the greater community with educational seminars and grief support programs.
We offer professional guidance and personal and specialized attention before, during, and after the loss of a loved one. These services include:
- Traditional Funerals
- Personalized Funerals
- Memorial and Graveside Services
- Various Cremation Options
- Military Honors for Veterans
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your family’s unique needs. The staff from Harrell Funeral Home that is now serving Angel Funeral Home customers have a time-honored reputation for being compassionate and caring. We are confident that you will be pleased with our service and we promise to do our utmost to meet – and exceed –your expectations.